Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Auditions and Online Registration Form.The most popular TV reality show Bigg Boss back with Telegu Version Bigg Boss Season 2. Star Maa has revealed the promo for Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 auditions 2018 and Online Registration Form. After the huge success in the previous season, the show has come back with the footsteps of its Hindi counterpart. In previous season only celebrity contestants have participated but this year audition open for commoners also. So If you are looking to participate in the show then participate now.
In the first season, Siva Balaji has won the trophy and a cash prize worth Rs 50 lakh. The first season of the show hosted by South Film star Jr NTR but Not host the second season. Because as per the report, Natural Star Nani will host the second season of Bigg Boss Telugu. The final contestant list of the Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 is yet to be revealed soon.
Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Auditions and Online Registration Form
The Bigg Boss of the Hindi 12th Season audition is running now! if you are interested to participate in the Hindi version then Register Now. This time the Bigg Boss Telegu giving the chance to commoners Like as Bigg Boss Hindi Version. The second season of the Bigg Boss Telugu will be entertaining and more mysterious than the previous season.
Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Auditions 2018 and Online Registration is open for all South commoners. If you are residing and a citizen of India and 18 years and above as on 04th May 2018 then Participate now by Clicking on the ‘REGISTER’ button and Upload the Video.
Register Now By Clicking Register button and fill the registration form with uploading video and describe yourself. The Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Registration is open From 6th May 2018. The 2nd Season of the Bigg Boss Telegu has expected to start on the air in June or July 2018 and will shot on an exclusive set at Annapurna studios, Hyderabad.
BBT2 Terms & Condition
- Participants show be residing in India
- Citizen of India
- 18 years and above as on 04th May 2018.
- The maximum duration of the video shall be 3 (three) minutes and not more than 50 MB in size, more than in size will be rejected.
- Verifiable with a Valid ID /Address Proof
- The Audition video should be an introduction about the Participant viz: (i) where you’re from; (ii) your personality, your experiences, or how it may help you do well on the Program and any other information like your job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the Program, etc.